- MD candidates.
- Current Texas license is helpful.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking someone available to start in July 2023 who has robotics and foregut experience.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Surgical Specialists, a part of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG).
- Located on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, with a Level 1 trauma center and comprehensive stroke center.
- Join 9 physicians and 10 Advanced Practice Providers in this flourishing group that has been operating since 2000.
- No hospital ED call. Group coverage of general surgeon patients is shared among four physicians (1:4 days and 1:4 weekends).
- Practice at one location.
- There is an opportunity for investment in ASC in the future.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23