Immediate Hospitalist opening.
- MD or DO candidates only (sorry, no openings for mid-level providers through this department).
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only.
- Current Texas state license is helpful.
- Familiarity with EPIC (EMR) is helpful.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Compensation is competitive with bonus based on quality care targets.
- Additional compensation may be available for those wishing to practice as a nocturnist.
- There are 3 physicians working every day. The rounding/day call shift is 7AM to 5PM. Average 45-50 patient census per day.
- Program is staffed with a nocturnist who works 15 nights/month and day Hospitalists cover the remaining night call. (182 shifts).
- Practice on the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen campus.
- Flexible block scheduling (no 7 on/7 off schedules available).
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23