BE A PART OF A TEAM YOU'LL LOVE
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Fort Worth, Texas
Our commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care. We’re among the area’s top five largest employers. Exceptional opportunity to move into an established practice which focuses on the total healthcare needs of adult and geriatric patients with high percentage of women's health. This includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection, and disease prevention as well as health promotion.
- Full Time, Employed Opportunity
- APP Supervision Stipend
- Full Administrative & Financial Support
- Easy Access to Specialists
- Outpatient Only
- Board Certified Internal Medicine/Geriatrics
- Interest in Women's Health Visits
- Experience with Panel of Complex Patients
- Current Texas License
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Initial Income Guarantee
- Work RVU Production and Quality bonus
- Commencement Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement
- Health Benefits, CME, Malpractice, and 401k
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kenya Griffin, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6325
Please reference job #1613.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 6/23/23.