- MD or DO candidates.
- General Surgery Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Transplant Fellowship completion required from an ASTS accredited program featuring certification in kidney.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including competitive salary and benefits.
- Texas Health Surgical Specialists currently has one transplant physician in the practice and is looking to expand. The practice offers advanced and minimally invasive surgical care.
- The program does both living and deceased transplants and completed 41 transplants last year. This year, they are on track to do 50.
- Looking for someone who will have an office practice and do other surgeries (non-transplant) in the practice.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
Founded in 1986, the Kidney Transplant Program at Texas Health Fort Worth was the first kidney transplant in Tarrant County and helps give new life to patients from the Dallas-Fort Worth area and throughout the United States.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 6/16/23.