- MD or DO candidates only (sorry, no openings for mid-level providers through this department).
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only.
- Current Texas state license is helpful.
- Familiarity with EPIC (EMR) is helpful.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Base compensation is generous with a potential Citizenship incentive compensation.
- Shift requirement is 182 shifts per year (7 on/7 off schedule for nocturnists only).
- Practice on one of the following campuses:
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23