- MD or DO candidates required.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease completion required from an accredited program.
- Board Certified/Board eligible in Cardiology required.
- General cardiology experience required. Ideal candidate would enjoy marketing and want to help continue to grow this practice in the market.
- Seeking someone who can start practicing immediately.
About the Job:
- Employed, full-time position with Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG), and Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists.
- The area of Denton/Flower Mound/Lewisville is a growing area that is approximately 20 miles from Dallas and 25 miles from Fort Worth. The hospitals and practice are continuing to grow and expand to meet their market population.
- Join this growing, well-respected practice of 4 interventional cardiologists and 3 general cardiologists that has been in operation for over 25 years.
- Outpatient clinic hours in the Flower Mound clinic will be Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Call is rotated throughout the week and weekends among the new hire and the current 7 providers, between two facilities that are about 16 miles apart:
- Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 5/12/23.