- MD candidates preferred.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease completion required from an accredited program
- Board Certified/Board eligible in Cardiology required
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists, a group of 18 physicians and 13 APPs.
- In general call rotation 1:4 weekends, but we are developing a call schedule with additional providers. This physician will also assist with hospital consults.
- Candidate needs to be certified/eligible to read nuclear studies and cardiac CTA. In addition, TEE skills are required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Dedicated CIED clinic with experienced office staff.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23.