- MD or DO candidates.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Current Texas license.
- Seeking a candidate ready to start in April 2023 who is compassionate, driven by process-improvement, warm, and patient-centered.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Physician will office on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen.
- Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered.
- Anticipated call is 1:5.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23.