- MD or DO candidates.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Looking for candidates immediately available.
- Current Texas license a plus.
- Must be able to read sonograms.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Women's Care, as part of Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne campus.
- The physician call would be 1:4.
- Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered.
- The hospital website provides a Hospital Maternity Experience page to guide new families and give them the support they need.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23.