- MD or DO candidates.
- Neurosurgery Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Open and Interventional Vascular Fellowship completion required from an accredited program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Looking for someone to start in 2023.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including competitive salary and benefits.
- Office on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus, a large regional referral center, and the #1 Stroke Center in the state of Texas with over 2,200 cases per year.
- We have the largest Neuro ICU in Texas, featuring 22 beds and a step-down unit.
- Full-time (24/7) neurocritical care coverage.
- Also available are 3 biplane operating rooms.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23.