- MD or DO candidates.
- Current Texas license helpful.
- Orthopedic Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates in Orthopedic Surgery required.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Located near the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford campus.
- This is a full-time position, office hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- Required call is about 7 days per month.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing physician with over 20 years of experience and longstanding reputation in the area. The new physician would assist in the supervision of APPs in the practice as well.
- Join Dr. Robert Kadoko, an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Bedford, who has more experience with Knee & Lower Limb Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Yale University School of Medicine in 2000 and is in a successful practice that is vibrant and growing.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23.