- MD or DO candidates.
- Current Texas license a plus.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery completion required from an accredited program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking a candidate ready to begin immediately who wants a teamwork focused environment/culture.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Adding to a very busy surgical practice with two other vascular surgeons that has been operating for over 25 years. Ideal candidate should be driven to join an existing practice, but grow their own practice within the group.
- Texas Health Vascular Surgical Specialists includes a Physician Assistant in a fully supported office adjacent to the hospital.
- This practice is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital H-E-B and the group is part of Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Provider schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5, plus call expectations. Expected outpatient volume for the new physician is 15-18 patients per clinic day.
- Weekday call at Texas Health H-E-B
- Weekend call at both Texas Health H-E-B and North Hills Hospital
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23.