Director, Research and Clinical Administration
Ms. Cocreham directs the administrative enterprise to achieve high levels of service to faculty, staff, research participants and patients. This includes developing, implementing and evaluating programs and initiatives in order to meet volume, financial, quality and service standards. She serves as the chief financial, operations, and administrative officer for the institute.
Ms. Cocreham is responsible for assuring the IEEM adheres to regulations related to both grant-funded programs as well as hospital accreditation-related metrics. As the primary conduit of information within the hospital system and between our collaborators, Ms. Cocreham represents the interests of our clinical research agenda and clinical service lines to grow business relationships and promote continued partnerships.
Education & Training
- Manager of Research Programs, IEEM at Texas Health Dallas (2015-2021)
- Senior Project Manager, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University System (2011-2015)
- Project Manager, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University System (2007-2011)
- Clinical Research Associate, Hesperion, Inc and PMCT, LLC (2005-2007)
- Master of Business Administration - Louisiana State University (2013)
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing - Louisiana State University Louisiana (2004)
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- National Council of University Research Administrators (2019), Member
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP), Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
- Presenter for SoCRA 22nd Annual Conference, Management Track - Approaches to Tracking Basic and Complex Trials, 2013
Effects of aerobic and resistance training on hemoglobin A1c levels in patients with type 2 diabetesChurch T.S., Blair S.N., Cocreham S., Johannsen N., Johnson W, Kramer K, Mikus C.R., Myers V., Nauta M., Rodarte R.Q., Sparks L., Thompson A.M., Earnest C.P. Effects of aerobic and resistance training on hemoglobin A1c levels in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized trial. JAMA. 2010; 304(20):2253-2262.