Adult patients who experience disease, injury or trauma can depend on Dr. Winston Chan at Texas Health Surgical Specialists to provide comprehensive and progressive care. We use advanced and minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical treatments for a range of conditions, including gallstones, gastrointestinal disorders and abdominal hernias.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy, endoscopy and robotic-assisted surgery
- Trauma and emergency surgery, including appendectomy and cholecystectomy
- Treatment of hernia and other abdominal disorders
- Treatment of foregut and gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Tumor biopsies and removal
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Espanol
- Consent to Treat Form: English | Espanol
- Medical Release of Information Form: English | Espanol
We believe in enabling our patients to focus on maintaining good health and receiving quality care. Texas Health Surgical Specialists accepts most major insurance plans and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 817-960-9138 with any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All
The physicians and staff at Texas Health Surgical Specialists are committed to providing your patients with the highest level of care, and returning them to your practice with a positive medical outcome.
Please call us at 817-960-9138 to refer your patient to our practice.