- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Burn and complex wound care
- Critical care
- Emergency surgery
- Feeding tube placement
- General surgery
- Hernia repair
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Skin and soft tissue diseases, including melanoma and sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Skin grafting
- Surgical care for cancerous tumors or disease
- Surgical critical care
- Trauma surgery
- Abdominal wall hernias
- Epigastric hernias
- Femoral hernias
- Inguinal hernias
- Incisional hernias
- Skin and soft tissue diseases
- Soft tissue infections
- Spigelian hernias
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- Patient Registration Form | Registro del Pacientes
- Consent to Treat Form | Consentimiento Para Recibir Atención Médica
- Patient History Form | Historia De Salud del Paciente
- Patient Release of Information Form | Autorización Para Divulgación Información del Paciente
We believe in making it easy for our patients to focus on their treatment and regaining good health. Texas Health Surgical Specialists accepts a wide range of insurance plans and various forms of payment, and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 817-761-7740 if you have any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All
If you are are looking to make an appointment with or referral to a general surgeon for an elective procedure, please call the practice of Dr. Caesar Ricci III and Dr. Carlos Rodriguez at 817-765-5617.