Dr. Jeffrey Holloway provides quality surgical care for both pediatric and older patients who experience trauma, thyroid, hernias, gastroesophageal reflux, wounds and more. Patients in need of surgery find a comprehensive and comfortable experience at Texas Health Surgical Specialists
- Minimal access and minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical care for gastrointestinal cancer or disease
- Hernia repairs of all kinds
- Skin and soft tissue diseases, including melanoma and sentinel lympnode biopsy
- Wound care and management
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- Patient Registration Form | Registro del Pacientes
- Consent to Treat Form | Consentimiento Para Recibir Atención Médica
- Patient History Form | Historia De Salud del Paciente
- Patient Release of Information Form | Autorización Para Divulgación Información del Paciente
We believe in enabling our patients to focus on maintaining good health and receiving quality care. Texas Health Surgical Specialists accepts most major insurance plans and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 817-433-5880 with any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All
The physicians and staff at Texas Health Surgical Specialists are committed to providing your patients with the highest level of care, and returning them to your practice with a positive medical outcome.
Please call us at 817-433-5880 to refer your patient to our practice.