Keeping you on the go is our goal. We offer compassionate surgical care using minimally invasive procedures and advanced surgical techniques
- Axillary Lymphadenectomy
- Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Excisional Breast Biopsy
- Lumpectomy/Partial Mastectomy
- Mediport Placement/Removal
- Nipple Duct Excision
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Mastectomy/Skin-Sparing Mastectomy with Immediate Reconstruction
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Axillary dissection
- Wide-Local Excision of Melanoma
- Breast ultrasound
- Needle biopsy and percutaneous excision of breast masses
- Fine needle aspiration of suspicious lymph nodes
- Cyst aspiration and drainage of abscesses
- Placement of catheter for targeted breast radiation
- Skin biopsy
- Genetic counseling/testing
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Espanol
- Consent to Treat Form: English | Espanol
- Medical Release of Information Form: English | Espanol
We believe in enabling our patients to focus on maintaining good health and receiving quality care. Texas Health Surgical Specialists accepts most major insurance plans and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 214-345-8060 with any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 800-890-6034.
Open AllClose All
The physicians and staff at Texas Health Surgical Specialists are committed to providing your patients with the highest level of care, and returning them to your practice with a positive medical outcome.
Please call us at 214-345-8060 to refer your patient to our practice.