The Healthy Education Lifestyles Program (HELP) is a program designed to assist uninsured individuals with chronic disease management through encouraging lifestyle changes, while also providing access to affordable care through monthly office visits with a Nurse Practitioner and access to scripts for medications.
How do you qualify?
Patients accepted into the HELP Program are between 18 to 64 years old* and are currently uninsured with one or more of the following chronic diseases:
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type I or II)
- Hypertension/High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Congestive heart failure
- Attend HELP Program Sessions monthly, including participating in the education sessions and support group.
- $10 co-pay per session
- Conscious effort to make lifestyle changes to improve the management of any and all chronic diseases.
- Lab work completed as requested by Nurse Practitioner on-site (no additional cost)
- Cancellations require 24 hour notice and patients are expected to show up for their appointment on time – exceptions handled on a case-by-case basis.
- No walk-ins accepted
- No pain management
*Patients over 65 with Medicare Part A only also accepted
For more information or to set up an appointment, please contact Gina McCommas at 817-270-1366. You can also email questions or concerns to email@example.com.