Texas Health Resources and Cooper Fitness Center have collaborated to create an integrative wellness center that offers a balanced approach to restoring and maintaining optimum health, happiness, an overall feeling of well-being and an embodied awareness of the self. Together, Cooper Fitness and Texas Health Behavioral Health offer the tools for wellness of the body, mind and spirit.
Classes at the center include:
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Adolescent Sports Performance
- Overcoming Emotional Barriers to Weight Loss
- Women's Transitions and Roles
- Beating Holiday Stress
- Healthy Minds, Healthy Choices
- Healing the Spirit
- Building Nurturing Relationships
- Connecting Mind and Body
- How to Live Well with Chronic Pain
Classes are on a rolling calendar basis. Each month, four sessions are offered from two different topics. The Integrative Wellness Center is located inside the Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch at 7910 Collin McKinney Parkway in McKinney.
Call the wellness clinician at 214-383-1065 to schedule a consult and enroll in a seminar.