April 10, 2020
System ranked on prestigious roster for sixth consecutive year

ARLINGTON, Texas — Texas Health Resources ranked No. 1 on Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma. This is the sixth consecutive year for Texas Health to be a part of this prestigious list

Fortune Best Healthcare Workplace

Texas Health was also recently ranked No. 15 overall on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.

“I couldn’t be prouder of the work our care team members are doing together to keep our patients and each other safe as we face the new challenges each day due to COVID-19,” said Carla Dawson, chief people officer at Texas Health Resources. “The commitment of Texas Health employees and physicians on the medical staffs to caring for our patients and each other inspires me each day.”

The rankings are based on the responses of more than 800,000 employees working in the Health Care and Biopharma industries across the country. According to the Great Place to Work® survey, 85 percent is centered on employees’ work experiences of trust and reaching their full potential within the organization. While the remaining 15 percent is an assessment of employees’ daily experiences of innovation, values and effectiveness of leadership.

Related News

About Texas Health Resources

Texas Health Resources is a faith-based, nonprofit health system that cares for more patients in North Texas than any other provider. With a service area that consists of 16 counties and more than 7 million people, the system is committed to providing quality, coordinated care through its Texas Health Physicians Group and 29 hospital locations under the banners of Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Texas Health Harris Methodist and Texas Health Huguley. Texas Health access points and services, ranging from acute-care hospitals and trauma centers to outpatient facilities and home health and preventive services, provide the full continuum of care for all stages of life. The system has more than 4,100 licensed hospital beds, 6,400 physicians with active staff privileges and more than 26,000 employees. For more information about Texas Health, call 1-877-THR-WELL, or visit www.TexasHealth.org.  

We use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience on our website and help us
understand how our site is used as described in our Privacy Statement and Terms of Use. By
using this website, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.
Accept and Close