Texas Health Resources is committed to helping you understand your cost for services provided at our hospitals.
Call 877-773-2368, Option 3, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., to talk directly to a financial counselor who can provide a personalized cost estimate for expected hospital charges.
Texas Health offers an online, self-service cost estimate tool where you can search for the cost of common services provided at our hospitals. The two options below, ability to speak with a financial counselor and the self-service cost estimate tool are the best options for consumers. The cost estimate tool can also provide you with an estimated dollar amount you will owe for your specific hospital service based on your insurance or healthcare coverage and other factors.
Estimates provided are just that — estimates. They are not a guarantee of what you will owe.
The actual standard charges you may see on your bill or explanation of benefits, or the amount you are responsible for, may differ based on various factors, including but not limited to:
- Whether the hospital has a standard charge per service or a negotiated package rate with each payor
- Your insurance and other coverage limits (benefit plan design, deductibles, coinsurance, copayment, maximum out of pocket, provider network participation, etc.)
- Specific covered benefits, eligibility, and medical necessity criteria
- Coding, billing and reimbursement rules governed by complex insurance, managed Medicare, and managed Medicaid policies
- If a field is indicated by “N/A”, the individual line from our list of standard charges, or a package rate, does not have a negotiated rate with the payor or is subject to the contract and claim processing guidelines based on the claim
- Outlier and additional day payments are not included in the standard charges as those are evaluated at the claim level, not at the individual line level
- Your specific health condition
- Changes from initial request for service/procedure
- Time spent in procedure, surgery, operating room and recovery
- Your length of stay
- Specific equipment, supplies, drugs, and/or implants used for your care
- Unexpected additional tests, procedures or issues identified by the physician/surgeon during your care, or changes to procedures you receive
These machine readable files are not meant to be a comparison between standard charges as each consumer’s claim will vary by services provided and complex contract methodology for payment.
The lists of hospital standard charges represent facility services only. They do not include any physicians, other health care providers or other professional fees or charges, including but not limited to:
- Physicians, other health care providers or other professional fees or charges
- Emergency room physicians
- Radiologists (Examples: physicians who interpret X-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound)
- Pathologists (Examples: physicians who examine body tissues and body fluids)
- Cardiologists (Examples: physicians who treat heart and blood vessel conditions)
- Neonatologists (Examples: physicians who treat newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit)
- Anesthesiologists (Examples: physicians who administer general/regional anesthesia and pain management)
- Other consulting physicians
These providers are independent from the hospital and bill separately for their services.
The links below are offered in compliance with state and federal law. They point to extremely large data files configured in comma-separated value (.csv) format intended for processing by computer. Members of the general public will most conveniently obtain cost information by calling 877-773-2368, Option 3, or using the self-service cost estimate tool online.
- Texas Health Allen
- Texas Health Alliance
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial
- Texas Health Azle
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery Plano
- Texas Health Cleburne
- Texas Health Dallas
- Texas Health Denton
- Texas Health Flower Mound
- Texas Health Fort Worth
- Texas Health Frisco
- Texas Health Heart & Vascular
- Texas Health HEB
- Texas Health Kaufman
- Texas Health Plano
- Texas Health Rockwall
- Texas Health Southlake
- Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
- Texas Health Stephenville