Texas Health Resources is committed to helping you understand your cost for services provided at our hospitals.
Call 877-773-2368, Option 3, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., to talk directly to a financial counselor who can provide a personalized cost estimate for expected hospital charges.
Texas Health offers an online, self-service cost estimate tool where you can search for the cost of common services. The cost estimate tool can also provide you with an estimated dollar amount you will owe for your specific hospital service based on your insurance or healthcare coverage and other factors.
Estimates provided are just that — estimates. They are not a guarantee of what you will owe.
Hospital Charges by Facility
For general information, charges for services at Texas Health hospitals are linked below. This information is intended to serve only as a guide for charges and procedures.
The actual charges you may see on your bill or the amount you are responsible for may differ based on various factors, including but not limited to:
- Your insurance and other coverage limits (deductibles, coinsurance, copayment, etc.)
- Your specific health condition
- Changes from initial request for service/procedure
- Time spent in surgery and recovery
- Your length of stay
- Specific equipment, supplies, drugs, and/or implants used for your care
- Unexpected additional tests, procedures or issues identified by the physician/surgeon during your care, or changes to procedures you receive.
The lists of hospital charges represent facility services only. They do not include any physicians, other health care providers or other professional fees or charges, including but not limited to:
- Physicians, other health care providers or other professional fees or charges
- Emergency room physicians
- Radiologists (Examples: physicians who interpret X-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound)
- Pathologists (Examples: physicians who examine body tissues and body fluids)
- Cardiologists (Examples: physicians who treat heart and blood vessel conditions)
- Neonatologists (Examples: physicians who treat newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit)
- Anesthesiologists (Examples: physicians who administer general/regional anesthesia and pain management)
- Other consulting physicians
These providers are independent from the hospital and bill separately for their services.
Charges by Hospital
- Texas Health Allen
- Texas Health Alliance
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial
- Texas Health Azle
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery Plano
- Texas Health Cleburne
- Texas Health Dallas
- Texas Health Denton
- Texas Health Flower Mound
- Texas Health Fort Worth
- Texas Health Frisco
- Texas Health Heart & Vascular
- Texas Health HEB
- Texas Health Kaufman
- Texas Health Plano
- Texas Health Recovery & Wellness
- Texas Health Rockwall
- Texas Health Southlake
- Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
- Texas Health Stephenville