At InfectiousCare, we understand patients want to have their office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our patient forms online for you to download and complete before your visit.
Simply refer to the list below to find the patient form(s) you need, then click on the link to download, fill them out on your computer, print and bring them to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not email these forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Español
- Appointment Guidelines: English
- Disclosure Regarding Ancillary Service/Research Programs: English
- Patient History Form: English
- Review of Symptoms: English
- Medical Release of Patient Information Form: English
We accept most major insurance policies and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. However, we recommend you contact your individual insurance provider for benefit coverage. See below for a list of accepted insurance plans.
- Accountable PPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS HMO/POS
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Coalition America (Formerly NPPN)
- EHN PPO
- Galaxy Healthcare PPO
- Great West HMO
- Great West Open Access
- Great West POS
- Great West PPO
- Healthsmart Gated EPO (Formerly NTHN Gated EPO)
- Healthsmart POS (Formerly NTHN POS)
- Healthsmart PPO (Formerly NTHN PPO)
- HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
- IMS PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- Principal Edge PPO
- Pyramid Medicare Advantage
- Regional Healthcare Alliance PPO
- Texas True Choice PPO
- UHC HMO Select
- UHC Non-HMO Choice/Options
- USA MCO
- Viant/Beech Street/PPO/Next PPO
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-800-890-6034.
It is our desire to provide our patients with timely, quality care. In order to do so, we require our patients to arrive on time and to make every scheduled appointment.
We feel it is important for our patients to understand our policy as it relates to cancellations, no shows and late arrivals.
If you are new to our practice, we ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time and have your new patient forms completed. This early arrival allows our staff to efficiently perform its tasks of registering you into our systems.
For follow-up visits, we ask that you arrive on time. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may be moved to a work-in status or rescheduled.
We request a 24-hour advance notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. To cancel and/or reschedule an appointment, please contact our office at 214-691-8306.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you may be charged a $25 fee that you will be responsible for paying. This fee cannot be submitted to your insurance company. Three no shows may result in your dismissal from the practice.
Our practice is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your health information. We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of your health information.
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Resources and Education
We have compiled a list of informative websites that we use on a regular basis to help you find out more about infectious diseases. It is important that you refer to reputable sites like these when you are browsing the Internet for information pertaining to infectious diseases to avoid sites with misleading or inaccurate content.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Society for Health Epidemiology of America
- Texas Department of State Health Services, HIV and STD Program
- Texas Health Resources
- Texas Infectious Disease Society
- World Health Organization – Infectious Diseases
Open AllClose All