Pediatric and adult patients who experience an injury, trauma or disease find comprehensive and comfortable care with Dr. Caesar Ricci at Texas Health Surgical Specialists. We are committed to providing individualized treatment plans for a range of conditions, including gallstones, heartburn, hiatal hernias and soft tissue infections.
- Minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery
- Trauma and emergency surgery, including appendectomy and cholecystectomy
- Surgical care for cancerous tumors or disease
- Surgical critical care
- Tracheostomy and feeding tube placement
- Hernia repairs of all kinds
- Skin and soft tissue diseases, including melanoma and sentinel lympnode biopsy
- Burn and complex wound care, including skin grafting
We understand you want to have your office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms here for you to download and complete before your first visit.
Simply click on the links below to download. Print, complete, and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not e-mail forms.
- Patient Registration Form | Registro del Pacientes
- Consent to Treat Form | Consentimiento Para Recibir Atención Médica
- Patient History Form | Historia De Salud del Paciente
- Patient Release of Information Form | Autorización Para Divulgación Información del Paciente
We believe in making it easy for our patients to focus on their treatment and regaining good health. Texas Health Surgical Specialists accepts a wide range of insurance plans and various forms of payment, and will verify benefits prior to your appointment. Please call us at 817-250-7030 if you have any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-855-602-5273.
Open AllClose All
The physicians and staff at Texas Health Surgical Specialists are committed to providing your patients with the highest level of care, and returning them to your practice with a positive medical outcome.
Please call us at 817-250-7030 to refer your patient to our practice.