Texas Health Fitness Center Hurst-Euless-Bedford
Texas Health Fitness Center HEB is one gem of a gym. Open to the public, members enjoy all the amenities of a large health club in a comfortable, easy-going environment. More health. Less club.
The facility offers 13,000 square feet of space with all the fitness essentials, such as:
- More than 35 exercise classes, including Pilates, Yoga, and Zumba®
- Nautilus® strength equipment, with a smoother range of motion and modifications for members with arthritis
- Cardio equipment, including treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, stair climbers and NuSteps®
- Free weights and weight machines
- Free educational classes with topics ranging from stress management to nutrition
- Rubberized Mondo flooring, which helps protect the knees and joints
- Twelve flat-screen TVs with DIRECTV and Sirius satellite radio
Complimentary member services
- New member assessment and three orientation sessions with a trainer
- Child care
- Locker and towel service, plus showers and toiletries
- Coffee bar and lounge area
- Regular re-evaluations and program updates
Services available for additional fees
- Sports Performance program
- Massage therapy
- Ballroom dance classes
- Nutritional evaluations
- Wellness programs, including weight management and performance training
- Personal training
- Pilates reformer training
Our nationally-certified personal trainers, exercise physiologists and fitness specialists can help you develop a personal exercise routine to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. They also provide plenty of enthusiasm and support along the way. Staff members are CPR certified and hold degrees in exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical education, exercise and sports, exercise science or a related field.
Unlike most health clubs, the Texas Health Fitness Center HEB requires no long-term contracts. Dues are month-to-month and there are many payment options available.
Memberships are available for individuals or the entire family.
Whether your goal is wellness, rehabilitation, recreation or prevention, you can achieve it here at the Texas Health Fitness Center HEB. Individuals interested in a membership are invited to stop by during business hours for a tour or to get a guest pass. Please call 817-267-9191 to schedule an appointment.
Monday through Thursday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Child Care Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 4 to 7:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Texas Health Fitness Center HEB
1616 Hospital Parkway
Bedford, TX 76022