Outpatient only neurology opportunity in Allen. This is a new position to start up a new neurology practice. There is an option to either be employed or have a private practice. There is another successful neurologist in Allen who would share office call with the new physician and send overflow patients to help build up practice. There is no hospital neurology call.
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time hospital-based neurologist to join a busy practice. This position would be employed and offers a competitive salary with full benefts.
Employed neurohospitalist position, affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford. The new physician would join three other neurologists and work inpatient neurology at the hospital; includes a salary guarantee and excellent benefits.
Neurology opportunity in Fort Worth to join another busy, successful neurologist. The majority of the time would be spent in an outpatient setting with the remainder of the time spent rounding on patients.
The position includes:
- Competitive salary with bonus options
- Paid vacation and CME
- Flexible health benefits and retirement savings
- Potential for tuition forgiveness and extended income guarantee
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is seeking a general neurologist.
- The facility is also seek a neurohospitalist to be employed through the physician group and do all inpatient neurology work. The position would cover inpatient neurology call Monday-Friday during the day. The position offers a competitive salary with full benefits.
- Also seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible stroke neurologist to be employed by the physician group. The position will be an office-based practice with opportunities for hospital participation.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, an 898-bed Magnet-recognized facility located just north of downtown Dallas, is one of the region's most respected hospitals with more than 1,200 physicians on its medical staff, including nationally renowned physicians in numerous specialties. The hospital, which has a robust internal medicine residency program and is a teaching facility for surgical residents, offers a full range of services, including cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, senior care, and obstetrics and gynecology. The 45-year old medical center is one of the country's leading centers for advances in minimally invasive and robotic surgeries and has been an innovator in stereotactic surgery for Parkinson's Disease and Gamma Knife® procedures for complex brain tumors. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as an accredited Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and was the country's first facility to use real-time, intra-operative MRI technology during brain surgery.
Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
For more information, please follow this link to fill out a form. A recruiter will contact you directly. Please complete the form only once, even if you wish to apply for more than one position. You may also forward your CV to:
8440 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75231
Sorry, none of these opportunities can sponsor a J-1 Visa waiver.
Search Firm Policy: Search firm solicitation is strictly prohibited. We will not reply to any emails from outside firms.