Our facility features seven major laboratories, supported by approximately 40 technical staff, within 40,000 square feet of research and office space. Our current studies are below.
- Synchronizing cardiac cycle phase with foot strike to optimize LV performance in patients with advanced heart failure and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Analgesics in the Pre-hospital Setting: Implications on Hemorrhage Tolerance - Morphine
- Effects of Low Dose Ketamine on Cardiovascular Function
- Cooling Modalities in Burn Survivors
- Heat Wave, Aging, and Cardiovascular Function