Insurance & Hospital Billing
Need to Pay a Bill?
Pay online below (please use the link that corresponds to your service date) or by phone.
- Date of service prior to October 1, 2021 - Pay here
- Date of service after October 1, 2021 - Pay here
Texas Health Rockwall accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans. For questions regarding insurance and benefits please call 469-698-1550. Click here for a list of current plans.
Should you have any questions regarding your bill following a stay please contact:
How Much Will It Cost?
Prospective patients of Texas Health Rockwall are welcome to request a cost estimate for any hospital procedure. Estimates are based on hospital charges for anticipated routine care and recovery, taking into consideration insurance coverage, co-payments, deductibles, coinsurance, and outstanding prior balances and other information that may affect personal out-of-pocket costs.
Get a Cost Estimate
Looking for information about charges involved in a hospitalization?
- Request a cost estimate online here or if you prefer you may call 877-773-2368 option 3.
- Compare average charges at a Texas Health facility with those at other hospitals in the same county and across the state. Texas PricePoint is a user-friendly resource sponsored by the Texas Hospital Association. Data presented includes charges on the most common inpatient services, links to quality data and general information for Texas hospitals.
- Typical outpatient charges by service may be found here. Data presented includes common services performed within the hospital and standard prices applied to typical utilization for those services. Patients should be aware that their exact cost of care will be dependent on many factors, including their specific service utilization, their insurance coverage/discounts, and their deductible amount met prior to the new procedure.
Actual charges on the final hospital bill may vary from the estimate, based on the patient's medical condition, unknown circumstances or complications, final diagnosis, and recommended treatment ordered by the attending physician(s). Persons with insurance should also contact their health benefits administrator for the most accurate information regarding plan structure, deductibles, co-payments and any other factors that might affect personal liability for anticipated health care services.
Estimates provided by Texas Health Rockwall cover hospital charges only, and do not include professional fees for services such as those provided by a physician, surgeon, radiologist, pathologist, anesthesiologist, nurse practitioner or other independent practitioner. Even though physicians and other independent practitioners are members of the Texas Health Rockwall medical staff or allied health professional staff, they are neither employees nor agents of the hospital. All professional fees are billed separately.
Physicians or other practitioners who provide professional services may not participate in an individual patient's health benefit plan. Patients should contact their plan administrator to determine the contract status of hospital-based providers such as pathologists, radiologists or anesthesiologists.
As part of our mission to improve the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve we understand some may need assistance in fulfilling their financial obligation to the facility. In general, patients with family income at our below 200 percent of applicable federal poverty guidelines who lack sufficient funds to pay their bill are eligible for financial assistance. In addition, patients with significant medical bills and income above 200 percent of applicable federal poverty guidelines may be eligible for aid. Once eligibility is determined, a financial assistance committee will review the application to determine whether all or a portion of the patient’s medical bill will be forgiven.
Patients who are unable to pay for all or a portion of their treatment may apply for assistance. All patients who believe they may be eligible are encouraged to apply by completing a financial assistance application.