- MD candidates.
- Current Texas license.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Cardiothoracic surgery fellowship completion required from an accredited program.
- Ideal candidate would be skilled at both cardiac surgery and general thoracic surgery; robotic and open capabilities, CABG, valve repair/replacement, and dissections.
- Board-certified candidates required with a minimum of 5-15 years of experience.
- Seeking someone highly trained and high-quality outcomes.
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program.
About the Job:
- This is an employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Located on the campus of at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, with a Level 1 trauma center and comprehensive stroke center.
- Call will be 1:3 and is shared with 2 other highly skilled cardiothoracic surgeons in the group.
- This is a very vibrant practice, well-supported by 2 employed THPG cardiology groups.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23