Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for one of their outpatient practices located in Forney, Texas (just 25 minutes southeast of Dallas). Join a team of dedicated family practice physicians who are committed to helping patients realize their potential with their health, lifestyle, and well-being. This is an exceptional opportunity to move into a beautiful practice with full support, allowing for complete focus on the total healthcare needs of patients of all ages.
Forney is experiencing rapid growth as the DFW Metroplex continues to expand in all directions. Forney is close to all of the amenities of DFW including concerts, professional sports, and is minutes from AT&T Stadium and DFW International Airport.
- Full-time employed opportunity.
- Full administrative & financial support.
- Easy access to specialists.
- Outpatient only.
- 500 new housing units.
- Beautiful new high school.
- Initial income guarantee.
- Work RVU production bonus and quality bonus.
- Commencement bonus, relocation reimbursement.
- Health benefits, CME, malpractice, and 401k.
- Board certified Family Medicine.
- Experience with a panel of complex patients.
- Current Texas license or willing to obtain.
- EPIC EMR experience is preferred.
Fortune Magazine ranked Texas Health as the nation's top health care workplace in the 2023 "100 Best Companies to Work For®" listing for the 9th year in a row.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 674-0209
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 10/18/23