Texas Health Physicians Group is adding to their OB/Gyn practice in Plano, TX. There continues to be a growing need in this community and the practice is ready to grow and meet that need.
- MD or DO candidates required.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Current Texas license.
- Seeking an experienced candidate ready to start immediately
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano - the only Level IV NICU in Collin County and one of only three in North Texas.
- Join a group of two physicians and one Physician Assistant in a spacious clinic with ample exam rooms and support staff - the practice has plans to grow to five physicians.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23.