Streamline your first appointment. Download and complete all forms needed by your doctor before coming into the office.
We understand that you want your appointments to run as smoothly as possible. To streamline your first visit, our patient forms are available online.
Simply click on the links below to download, print, complete and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not email forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Español
- Consent to Treat: English | Español
- Health History Form: English | Español
- Headache History Form: English | Español
- Medical Release of Information: English | Español
We believe in enabling our patients to focus on maintaining good health and receiving quality care. Neurology Specialists of North Texas accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare. Please call us at 817-848-4485 with any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-800-890-6034.
Below is a list of trusted resources you can use when researching health information.
- Alzheimer’s Association The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
- American Medical Association Promotes the art and science of medicine and the betterment of the public health.
- American Sleep Association The American Sleep Association (ASA) is a national organization focused on improving public awareness about sleep disorders and sleep health, promoting sleep medicine research, and providing a portal for communication between patients, physicians/healthcare professionals, corporations, and scientists.
- American Stroke Association The American Stroke Association offers support and information for stroke patients, caregivers and their families.
- Epilepsy Foundation Trusted, reliable information for people with seizures, and their caregivers.
- Health Care Financing Administration The federal agency that administers Medicare, Medicaid, and The Children's Health Insurance program.
- Journal of the American Medical Association All editorial material from The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and the American Medical Association's (AMA) Archives Journals is now available online through the AMA Publications Web site.
- Medicare The official U.S. Government site for Medicare information.
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America MSAA is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to enrich the quality of life for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).
- National Headache Foundation The National Headache Foundation exists to enhance the healthcare of headache sufferers.
- National Stroke Association Information on stroke, stroke prevention, stroke recovery and stroke care.
Open AllClose All