Additional locations listed below
Treatment and Diagnostics
- Botox® Injections
- Concussion Management
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Infusion (IV) Therapy
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Sleep Studies
- Trigger Point Injections
Open AllClose All
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Balance Problems
- Bell's Palsy
- Brachial and Lumbosacral Plexopathies
- Brain Tumors
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chiari Malformations (CMs)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disorders/Aging of the Spine
- Dermatomyositis, Polymyositis and Inclusion Body Myositis
- Gait Abnormality
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Herniated Disks
- Huntington's Disease
- Immunoglobulin (IgM) Paraproteinemic Neuropathies
- Intracranial Hematoma
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS)
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Memory Loss
- Metabolic Disease Related To The Nervous System
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Movement Disorders
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve Injuries
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Paraneoplastic Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Disorders
- Spondylolisthesis (Slippage of Bone)
- Stiff-Person Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vascular Dementia
Open AllClose All
We understand that you want your appointments to run as smoothly as possible. To streamline your first appointment, download and complete all forms needed by your doctor before coming into the office.
Simply click on the links below to download, print, complete and bring the forms to your appointment. In order to protect your privacy, please do not email forms.
- New Patient Registration Form: English | Español
- Consent to Treat: English | Español
- Health History Form: English | Español
- Headache History Form: English | Español
- Medical Release of Information: English | Español
We believe in enabling our patients to focus on maintaining good health and receiving quality care. Texas Health Neurology Specialists accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare. Please call us at 817-848-4485 with any questions.
Pay a Bill
In order to use the payment portal to pay your bill, please have your statement and billing information readily accessible. For question or payments by phone, call us at 1-855-602-5273.
In the News
Resources and Education
Below is a list of trusted resources you can use when researching health information.
- Alzheimer’s Association The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
- American Medical Association Promotes the art and science of medicine and the betterment of the public health.
- American Sleep Association The American Sleep Association (ASA) is a national organization focused on improving public awareness about sleep disorders and sleep health, promoting sleep medicine research, and providing a portal for communication between patients, physicians/healthcare professionals, corporations, and scientists.
- American Stroke Association The American Stroke Association offers support and information for stroke patients, caregivers and their families.
- Epilepsy Foundation Trusted, reliable information for people with seizures, and their caregivers.
- Health Care Financing Administration The federal agency that administers Medicare, Medicaid, and The Children's Health Insurance program.
- Journal of the American Medical Association All editorial material from The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and the American Medical Association's (AMA) Archives Journals is now available online through the AMA Publications Web site.
- Medicare The official U.S. Government site for Medicare information.
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America MSAA is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to enrich the quality of life for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).
- National Headache Foundation The National Headache Foundation exists to enhance the healthcare of headache sufferers.
- National Stroke Association Information on stroke, stroke prevention, stroke recovery and stroke care.
Open AllClose All
Providing compassionate, high-quality care to your patient is very important to us. We look forward to working with you to improve your patient’s health. We are currently accepting new patients.
Please fax records to our office at 817-848-4490 or have the patient bring a copy of these reports to the appointment.
To learn more, please call our office at 817-848-4485.