As a general surgery practice, Dr. Charles Mathis is highly trained to perform a broad range of laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures for patients who experience infection, trauma, injury or chronic conditions. Patients in need of surgery can find a comprehensive and comfortable experience in our office.
Dr. Mathis and the staff are committed to providing high-quality surgical care for the treatment of a variety of illnesses and conditions in teens and adults, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Diseases and cancer of the breast
- Diseases and cancer of the gastrointestinal tract
- Gallbladder disease
- Infections in the lower extremities
- Skin concerns, including moles, lumps and bumps
- Slow healing or difficult to heal wounds
Dr. Mathis does not treat individuals younger than age 18.