Texas Health is committed to a culture of excellence that includes continuous learning and improvement and aligns directly with our CPE program. Texas Health is also recognized nationally as a best workplace and a healthy employer, including our consistent ranking on the Fortune 100 Best Places to Work For® list.
A one-year (four unit) program. Full time, 40 hours per week plus on-call. This 12-month fixed-term position is exempt, salaried and offers benefits.
- Completion of one unit of Level I CPE
- Demonstrated ability to function pastorally in Level I or II Trauma Center
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing vocational formation of pastoral identity and competency
- Completion of theological degree (preferably an M.Div. degree)
- Denominational and judicatory endorsement
A part-time program offering Level I CPE. Requires a commitment of 20 hours per week plus periodic overnight on-calls. These units run approximately 5.5 months and offer a stipend.
- Completion of at least one year of theological study in degree or non-degree program and/or theological experiences
- Ability to reflect critically, theologically
ACPE provides CPE programs for spiritual care professionals of any faith and offers programs of Level I, II and Supervisory CPE. It has system accreditation for multiple CPE centers.