Important Voter Links
- Key Dates for November 7 Uniform Election
- Ballot Order for the November 7 Constitutional Amendments Election
- Secretary of State health protocols for voters
- Online Voter Registration
- Request Application for Ballot by Mail
- Download and print a voter registration application
- Solicitud de Registro Electoral
- Update your voter registration information online
- Who represents me?
- What is on the ballot?
- Am I registered to vote?
- Register to vote
- Do I need an ID?
- Where do I vote?
- What is early voting?
- Where do I early vote?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Voting
- Voters with Special Needs
- Your Voting Rights
- List of Voter Registrars by County
- Texas Secretary of State
Past Recipients of Texas Health Resources Excellence in Public Service Award
- 2019: Sen. Kelly Hancock (District 9)
- 2017: Rep. Charlie Geren (District 99)
- 2015: Rep. Myra Crownover (District 64)
- 2014: U.S. Rep. Marc Veasey (District 33)
- 2013: Rep. J.D. Sheffield (District 59)
- 2012: Rep. Vicki Truitt (District 98) and Sen. Florence Shapiro (District 8)
- 2011: Rep. Diane Patrick (District 94) and Rep. John Zerwas (District 28)
- 2009: Rep. Kip Averitt (District 22)
- 2008: U.S. Rep. Michael Burgess (District 26)
- 2007: Rep. Brian McCall (District 66) and Sen. Royce West (District 23)
- 2006: U.S. Rep. Chet Edwards (District 17) and U.S. Rep. Kay Granger (District 12)
- 2005: Rep. Vicki Truitt (District 98) and Sen. Jane Nelson (District 12)
Open AllClose All
Contact Us via Email