What Makes Us Different? The Culture.
What makes us different? As Cindy Perrin, hospital president says, "The difference is found in the heart of our facility-our staff and physicians-and in the way we love, respect and care about our community and each other. We treat our hospital like our home, treat each other like family, and treat our patients like neighbors. It's just who we are!"
Yes, we work hard but we also believe that enjoying what we do is critical to our success. Our focus on Relationship Based Care centers around a philosophy of caring for our patients, our co-workers and ourselves. Although health care is a challenging field we find time to have fun, celebrate with each other, beat stress and simply enjoy the company of our fellow caregivers. And, by the way, we are all caregivers whether we directly interact with the patient or not because it takes a team of people performing a variety of responsibilities to care for our community.
Have a Career, Not a Job
Working at Texas Health Rockwall provides you the opportunity to have a career, not just a job. We believe in developing our caregivers so they can grow into other roles as their interest and positions arise.
We are very proud of the growth we have seen in our hospital family. We have nurses who joined us early in their careers move into leader roles including managers and directors. We have had many transition from one department to another based on their interests, passions and skills. And with Texas Health Rockwall on the beginning of a major expansion more positions and opportunities are coming available. This is truly a great time to join the team!
A Community for You and Your Family
Whether you already live in one of our communities or are considering moving here, we believe you will find this to be an excellent home for you and your family! Our location on the shores of or near Lake Ray Hubbard and other lakes allows many extra-curricular activities to enjoy. But we also have an expanding network of shopping and restaurants to choose from. Like historic downtown streets with locally owned restaurants, boutiques and home decor? You will find all that and much more in our charming and vibrant downtown centers.
The school districts and private schools in our area have been recognized as some of the best in the state and many have also received national recognition in a variety of disciplines.
Rockwall County and the surrounding area has all you need and want to live your best life! But if you need a little more urban flair every now and then a quick drive puts you in the heart of Dallas with all the amenities you could want. All of these reasons are why we make Rockwall County and the surrounding areas our home!
Open AllClose All
- If you are a full-time employee of Texas Health Hospital Rockwall who is regularly scheduled to work at least 32 hours per week, you are eligible to participate in the Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans, as well as the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and additional benefits.
- Newly hired employees are eligible for coverage beginning the first of the month following your employment start date.
- Medical - Our medical coverage helps you maintain your well-being through preventive care and access to an extensive network of providers, as well as affordable prescription medication. (two plans to select from)
- Dental – Our Dental Plan helps you maintain good dental health through affordable options for preventive care including regular checkups and other dental work (two plans to select from)
- Vision - To ensure that you and your family get the care you need, we offer a comprehensive Vision benefit
Spending & Saving Accounts
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) is a personal health care bank account that you can use to pay qualified medical expenses with pre-tax dollars when you are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, some over-the-counter medications, dental expenses, vision expenses, LASIK and more.
- Basic Life & AD&D are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD) benefits are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage.
- The Texas Health Hospital Rockwall 401(k) Plan helps eligible employees save and invest for retirement while receiving certain tax advantages
- Employer matching contributions
- Fully vested from the first day of eligibility
At Texas Heath Hospital Rockwall, we value the well-being of our employees and understand that your health has a huge impact on your happiness at work and home. The journey to better health can be difficult and, at times, confusing. This is why we offer discounted memberships to local gyms, healthy meal options and more to help you be the best you can be.
- Life Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Program
- Will Preparation Program
Open AllClose All