This application is solely for Texas Health Rockwall Hospital. Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming an Adult Volunteer.
- be at least 18
- able to volunteer for one 3-hour shift a week
- commit to a set schedule for 6-months
- have a social security number for background purposes.
- have a TB test, flu shot each season, urine drug screening and an immunization record for proof of vaccines for COVID, measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), varicella (Chickenpox), and tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap). If you have no written record of your vaccination for these diseases, you will be required to have a blood test to confirm your immunity.
Once you complete the above on-boarding steps, you will be scheduled to complete an orientation process. The entire process may take 4-6 weeks.
We do not offer the following:
- Junior Volunteer Program
- Specialized Programs
- Academic Programs
- Volunteer Ambassadors
- Community Partnership Volunteers
- Any type of medical training, shadowing or direct patient care