Together We're Making a Difference
SPORTS MEDICINE TRAINED-FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Mabank (Dallas/Fort Worth), Texas
Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2023
Celebrating our 9th consecutive year! We’re one of only three health systems recognized
- Traditional office hours with rotating Saturday coverage
- Well-established, successful 4 provider practice
- EPIC EMR documentation system.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine and Texas license required
- Completion of sports medicine fellowship is required
- Employed Position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee with wRVU compensation structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Texas is a TORT reform state.
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
Practice is located in Mabank, TX, a lakefront living community. Situated less than an hour southeast of Dallas, providing easy access to amenities of the metroplex while offering a more laidback style of living. Housing options include the chance to live on a lake and the lifestyle that comes with it!
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6325
Please reference job #1660.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 8/8/23.