Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
As one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S. we play a huge role in the communities we serve in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. We are pleased to announce an opening in Irving, TX. Apply today and join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2023
Celebrating our 9th consecutive year! We're one of only three health systems recognized.
- Full Time Employed Opportunity
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Established practice seeing patients of varied ages
- Provide preventative and routine care as well as management of chronic conditions
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call
- Employed position with competitive annual salary
- Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME and 401K
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of DO or MD
- Current Texas license OR Willing to Obtain
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6467 or (214) 860-6325
Please reference job #1642.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 7/21/23