- MD or DO candidates.
- Current Texas license is helpful.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Infectious Disease fellowship required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking someone available to start in January 2024.
About the position:
- This is an employed position by InfectiousCare, part of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG).
- Located on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, with a Level 1 trauma center and comprehensive stroke center.
- Join 5 other physicians and 1 Advanced Practice Provider in this flourishing group that has been operating for over 45 years.
- Clinic schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Call schedule is every 5th-6th weekend.
- Seeking a self-starter who is able to continue the success of an established infectious disease practice. The ideal candidate will be a people-person with an outgoing personality and a team player with a collegial nature.
- This is a highly respected group with more than 100 years of combined experience in infectious disease care with a board-certified medical team that is dedicated to patient care and has gained the respect of the Dallas, Plano, and North Texas medical community.
- Teaching opportunities with additional compensation are available, and innovations are supported.
- Experience autonomy, flexibility, work-life balance with a great team support and collegiality.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 6/6/23