Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for one of our outpatient practices located in Arlington, Texas with a focus on internal medicine/geriatric patients. Join a team of dedicated family practice physicians who are committed to helping patients realize their potential with their health, lifestyle and well-being.
- Traditional 8AM to 5PM clinic schedule.
- EMR documentation system.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine required.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of DO or MD.
- Employed Position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee with wRVU compensation structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Texas is a TORT reform state.
- Clinic is located near DFW airport in Arlington between Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kenya Griffin, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6325
Please reference job #1491.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 3/22/23.