- MD candidates preferred.
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking candidate who is well-trained and hardworking, comfortable doing coronary and peripheral interventional work and willing to practice general cardiology.
About the Job:
- Live and Work in the rapidly growing Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- This is an employed opportunity with Texas Health Physicians Group, which is part of one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas and to join 7 well trained and respected cardiologists.
- The group is currently comprised of five interventional cardiologists and two invasive non-interventional cardiologists.
- Call will be approximately 1:4.
- The new physician will work exclusively out of our clinic in Arlington and our hospital in Bedford.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23