- MD or DO candidates.
- Neurology Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program to include training in Stroke Neurology.
- Neuro interventional fellowship from an accredited program required.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Compensation and benefits are competitive and attractive.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/22.