- MD or DO candidates.
- Neurological surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Additional training or expertise in Spine a plus.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Active Texas license
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Neurosurgery and Spine Specialists, a member of Texas Health Physicians Group, including attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Seeking a physician to practice in an office located on the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, in an adjacent professional building.
- Join another physician in this very busy practice that is quickly growing to meet the immediate need in the community.
- Average call schedule is 7 days per month.
- This practice uses Epic EMR
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 7/6/23.