Immediate Post-Acute Physician opening.
- MD or DO candidates.
- Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Current Texas license is preferred.
- Experience servicing post-acute facilities is preferred.
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice immediately.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- This position will be responsible for direct patient care and will supervise an Advanced Practice Provider.
- Competitive compensation based on w/RVU production and benefits are offered.
- Annual Quality Bonus potential.
- Practice on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
THPG Post-Acute Group is a group of 28 providers that consists of physicians and Advanced Practice Providers that currently service approximately 75 Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care Facilities, Acute Care Hospitals and Assisted Living Facilities. We are seeking to hire a motivated and experienced Full-time Post-Acute physician. Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of facility staff and specialty consulting physicians is required. Physician will provide leadership and compassion while delivering expert clinical judgement and expertise.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23.