Primary Care Physician Opportunity
Prosper-Frisco, Texas - High Demand Area
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician opening for one of their outpatient practices located in the highly desired Prosper-Frisco area. This beautiful clinic is situated on the Integrated Health Campus being built just west of the Dallas North Tollway and 380 in Prosper, Texas.
- Traditional 8AM to 5PM clinic schedule.
- EPIC EMR documentation system.
- Board certification or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of DO or MD.
- Employed position with one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee with wRVU compensation structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Texas is a TORT reform state.
- Medical office building includes: fitness center, imaging center, and specialist offices.
- Fast growing area which lies where the cities of Frisco and Prosper meet.
- Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Kimberly Marosz, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: (214) 860-6467
Please reference job #1595.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 5/16/23