One of the largest and fastest growing physician organizations in North Texas, Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) provides numerous practice-building features for physicians and advanced practice providers that help them get back to what they do best — care for patients.
Texas Health Physicians Group includes:
- More than 1,000 physician and advanced practice providers
- More than 230 clinics
- A network of services including lab and diagnostic imaging
- A management support team of almost 2,000 employees.
Patients and providers benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Other key benefits include:
- Management services
- Group purchasing power
- A quality program that rewards providers for meeting standards and supports providers in pay-for-performance payment models
- Patient Navigator program (referral coordination) Marketing support.
There are many part-time and full-time employed physician opportunities available.
Meet Our Top-Notch Recruiters
Two full-time, knowledgeable Texas Health recruiters seek top-notch medical talent from across the United States and around the world.
Why not get to know one today?
Take a look at the information below and then contact our office to learn more about the exciting realm of employed physician opportunities currently available at Texas Health Physicians Group.
Kenya Larkins Griffin
214-860-6325 — Office
469-223-6109 — Mobile
214-860-6467 — Office
214-674-0209 — Mobile