Sports medicine is the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. Therapists with specialized training provide personalized care plans to help you regain your range of motion, flexibility, strength, balance, control, endurance and power.
Care in our sports medicine clinic provides a path between injury and playing the game for recreational and competitive athletes. The goal is to enhance your sports performance.
Conditions treated include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACL)
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction (UCL—Tommy John Surgery)
- Arthroscopic surgeries
- Vestibular and balance care from sports-related concussions
- Stress reactions/fractures
- Overuse/repetitive motion injuries
Benefits of sports medicine rehabilitation:
- Highly trained staff in sport-specific rehabilitation
- Clinic space and equipment designed for sport specific activities
- Return to sport progressions
- Evidence-based approach through ongoing research studies