Thank you for choosing Texas Health Sports Medicine to complete your sports-related concussion training needs. We have been working hard to create a new course that reflects the advancements being made in the prevention and management of sports-related concussions.
We are using a new platform this year, which will allow you to view course content on a variety of platforms ie desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. This content will always be available for you to refer back to at any time during the school year, and unlike previous versions of the course, there is not a time-out feature. You can access course content at your convenience.
Instructions to Take the Course
- Click on the 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course 2020-2021 link below.
- Select “Start” and begin your journey through the course. There are knowledge checks along the way, so make sure you complete those.
- Once you have completed the content section of the course, you will be given directions on how to complete your final quiz and obtain your completion certificate.
If you have issues accessing the content or quiz section of the course, please contact THRJA@TexasHealth.org.
If you have questions about our concussion program contact Jonathan Hancock.
- 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course 2020-2021
- Return to Learn for Educators - 45 minutes - no registration nor certificate
- To access your certificate at a later date, go to https://cmetracker.net/THR, sign in, go to My Portal and click on Past Certificates and Credits.
- If you start the quiz and need to complete it at a later time, go to https://cmetracker.net/THR, sign in, go to My Portal and click on Registration History. You will see Texas Health Sports Medicine – Coaches and Athletic Trainers Concussion Course – 2 Hours. Click on Confirmation of Registration. This will open a registration confirmation page. Click on the blue begin activity button.
- If you are not able to see your certificate, please make sure your pop-up blocker is enabled.
- If you have questions or need help, please email THRJA@TexasHealth.org.
Implementation of Texas law is an ongoing process. Follow this link for the latest information on forms and rules.