Thank you for choosing Texas Health Sports Medicine to complete your sports-related concussion training needs. We have been working hard to create a new course that reflects the advancements being made in the prevention and management of sports-related concussions.
We are using a new platform this year, which will allow you to view course content on a variety of platforms, i.e., desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. This content will always be available for you to refer back to at any time during the school year, and unlike previous versions of the course, there is not a time-out feature. You can access course content at your convenience.
Instructions to Take the Course
- Click on the 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course 2022-2023 link below.
- Select “Start” and begin your journey through the course. There are knowledge checks along the way, so make sure you complete those.
- Once you have completed the content section of the course, you will be given directions on how to complete your final quiz and obtain your completion certificate.
If you have issues accessing the content or quiz section of the course, please contact THRJA@TexasHealth.org.
If you have questions about our concussion program contact Jonathan Hancock.
- 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course 2022-2023
- Return to Learn for Educators - 45 minutes - no registration nor certificate
- To access your certificate at a later date, go to https://ce.texashealth.org. Log in to your account. Click on My Account and select Transcript. You will see the 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course under your Completed activities. Click on the link to download your certificate.
- If you start the course and need to complete it at a later time, go to https://ce.texashealth.org. Log in to your account. Click on My Account and select Courses. You will see the 2-Hour Coaches and Athletic Trainers Sports-Related Concussion Course under your Pending activities.
- If you are not able to see your certificate, please make sure your pop-up blocker is enabled.
- Chrome is the preferred browser to access https://ce.texashealth.org.
- If you have questions or need help, please email THRJA@TexasHealth.org.
Implementation of Texas law is an ongoing process. Follow this link for the latest information on forms and rules.