Texas Health Dallas knows that during your pregnancy you will need to visit the facility a number of times. For your convenience, the Margot Perot Center for Women and Infants will provide you with a parking card to access any of our parking lots.
- Badges will remain active for two months past your due date.
- To use the badge, scan barcode upon entering and exiting lot. Do not pull a ticket.
- There are no pass backs.
- Your card must be scanned upon entering the lot to be able to exit free of charge.
- If you leave badge at home, you will be required to pay the parking fee.
- Do not enter duplicate requests. Duplicate requests will not be processed.
- Only one badge will be issued per family.
To register for a parking pass, please complete the below form. When filling out the form, please include your full address, including apartment numbers. This address will be used to mail the parking pass to you. If you do not provide complete and accurate information, you will not receive your card. You must hit submit at the bottom of this form.